Our Shoppe Policies
A few things to keep in mind:
- Appointments are required to try on our gowns and/or dresses.
- Delivery times are 5 months for wedding gowns and 3 months for most other dresses. You
should add about 2-3 months extra time to allow for the completion of alterations. Some dresses do come in faster, so please check with our staff
about ordering possibilities for shorter timeframes.
- All dresses are ordered according to the individual manufacturers' size charts, where the
size that corresponds closest to your body measurements is chosen.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of ordering and the gown must be paid in
full before any alterations can be done. In stock or sale dresses are paid in full at the time of purchase and they are considered final sales.
- It is necessary to book an appointment for alteration fittings.
- Alterations carry an extra charge; a maximum amount is quoted at time of purchase.
- We will provide you with complimentary steaming and pressing of your gown and accessories.
The Heirlooms Bridal Shoppe team